Download posters here:
(~10 MB) a (~10 MB)
Rules of the Festival
Because of security reasons and peaceful running of the festival, we decided to set certain rules. Every visitor of the festival should behave according to these rules. In case of their violation we will have take the person responsible for their violation out of the festival and deny entry again. In this case any claims to return the entry fee won't be taken into consideration.
- It is forbidden to drink or keep any alkoholic drinks within the premises of the festival
- It is forbidden to keep or use any toxic material and drugs.
- It is forbidden to smoke within inner the premises of the festival.
- The visitors have to wear the ticket on their hand in a vissible way. Tickets must not be torn away, such a ticket is invalid and you won't get a new one.
- It is forbidden to sit on the floor in the toilet, chat or eat.
- Visitors have to throw litter into the bin! They musn't throw litter on the floor.
- In case of polluting the premises of the festival, the person resposible for this must clean it up.
- It is forbidden to use electric devices within the premises of the festival.
- It is forbidden to steal or destroy things that belong to someone else.
- Visitors have to follow the orders of the organisers.
- Visitors have to behave without any act of rude behaviour and violence.
- It is forbidden to run within the premises.
- It is only allowed to sleep within rooms kept for sleeping.
- From 22:00 until 07:00 it is necessary to keep night silence.
- Posters of ani advertisements may be posted in places reserved for this after the approval from the main organiser.
- Any form of weapons is forbidden within the premises of the festival, in case of models for cosplays, these weapons have to be registered at the infobooth.
- The models of weapons for cosplaying have to be used in such way, which won't hurt anyone. These weapons have to registered at the infobooth right after the entry.
- It is allowed to take photos and record videos at the festival only, if they will be submitted also to the organisers of the festival for use on the official website www.animeshow.sk and www.game-expo.sk and facebook. Please be son kind and send us the photos and videos to foto-at-animeshow.sk and foto-at-game-expo.sk.
Organisers reserve their right to change these rules or add new ones.
Tips, tricks and advice:
- Behave according to the rules!
- All information about the fesival are on the website, program magazine or at the Info Booth
- Don't touch and don't do anything with the machines belonging to the festival.
- If you break or destroy anything, please let us know! We won't hurt you.
- Be kind to others and respect their existence.
- Please take all valuables with you and keep good eye on them. We don't take any responsibility for their loss.
- Organisers and lecturers are also humans and aren't perfect. So please have som patience please!
- Eat! We really mean it! Don't play with your health when you are exhausted.
- From time to time have a look at IPA (Information PAnels), all important news, information and changes will be there.
- Rooms, workshops, lectures and games have their maximum limit of visitors, so who comes first has better chance to get there.
- Never, NEVER dring Tuareg tea after 2:00 am, you will be awake until 6:30 and have too much energy.
- Please keep your gender in mind and visit toilets and showers edicated to your gender. If you have any doubts about your gender, we will give you advice at the Info Booth.
- Sleap at least 8 hours a day. Otherwise after 3 days you will be really exhausted and look like zombies.
- The book of wishes, comments, propousals and complaints will be at the Info Booth.
- Visitors aren't animals, so they may enter the festival..